So, my time for CRM integration came. The idea is quite simple.
- Calls are registering in CRM with call recording
- Calls are being notified with popup while using CRM
- Calls from CRM directly. Click 2 Call actually
This project consists of 3 parts.
- PBXManager - module for VTiger CRM, built on top of the original PBXManager module made for Asterisk.
- VFusion Daemon - Docker Image that is running with FusionPBX (FreeSwitch) and listening to FreeSwitch events and making requests to VTiger CRM. Made on NodeJS
- FusionPBX - Actually my fork of it. Version 4.4
I actually tried to avoid daemons or so, resides on FusionPBX server, but really can't avoid it totally. So, architecture is not perfect. Some of the requests are made from FreeSwitch via mod_curl, some - in v_xml_cdr app by Fusion, some - in VFusion daemon. Not clean, but as of now it's working.
So, how it looks like?
1. Call from unknown contact
Click 2 Call is made quite simple. Just click on a phone number inside CRM and you will have a callback to your extension. After picking up, a call to that number would be established.
As it's intended to be a commercial product, code is open. But documentation is still not. Maybe in the future documentation also would be open.
If you have any interest in deploying this product - pls contact me at support <at> consertis.at. Or here.